Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/18 21:35:44 UTC

Run job nightly at local time zone midnight?

In order to run a job every night at the local timezone's midnight, am I
right in thinking that the correct procedure is to setup the job's start
time to be the UTC offset timezone midnight of the day before I want it to
run, and this will carry over for the job from now on? So it will run at
localtime midnight from now on.

Thanks!

Russell Jurney @rjurney <http://twitter.com/rjurney>
russell.jurney@gmail.com LI <http://linkedin.com/in/russelljurney> FB
<http://facebook.com/jurney> datasyndrome.com

Re: Run job nightly at local time zone midnight?

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks much!

Posted by Arthur Wiedmer <ar...@gmail.com>.