Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jerrold E. Eads" <je...@enterrasolutions.com> on 2007/12/07 21:16:43 UTC

deploy goal not copyiing resources to deployment repository

I have a very basic pom
Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>enterra</groupId>
  <artifactId>enterra-templates</artifactId>
  <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>Enterra Templates</name>
  <description>
    Coerced templates for the hibernate and spring cartridges
  </description>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>

  <distributionManagement>
    <repository>
      <id>enterra-plugin-snapshot-distro</id>
      <url>http://intranet.enterrasolutions.com/artifactory/enterra-plugins-snapshots</url>
      <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
    </repository>
  </distributionManagement>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <sourceDirectory>src/main/resources</sourceDirectory>
          <outputDirectory>
            ${env.M2_REPO}/${pom.groupId}/${pom.artifactId}/${pom.version}
          </outputDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

When I run mvn install it builds the following into my local repository (M2_REPO):
Code:

M2_REPO
        enterra
                enterra-templates
                        0.0.1-PLUGIN
                                (enterra-templates-0.0.1-PLUGIN.jar)
                                (enterra-templates-0.0.1-PLUGIN.pom)
                                templates
                                        hibernate
                                                (HibernateEntity.vsl)
                                        spring
                                                (SpringDao.vsl)
                                                (SpringGlobals.vm)
                                                hibernate
                                                        (HibernateSearchProperties.vsl)
                                                        (SpringHibernateDaoBase.vsl)
                                                        (SpringHibernateDaoImpl.vsl)
                                                        (SpringHibernateDaoImplManual.vsl

When I run mvn deploy none of the templates directory structure is copied to the deployment repository but the pom and jar are copied? What am I missing?

Thanks
Jerry