Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Todd <bi...@163.com> on 2014/12/09 15:51:10 UTC

Eclipse plugin for Hadoop2.5.2

Hi,hadoopers,

I am new to hadoop. I am using Hadoop2.5.2 and Yarn as MR. I would ask the two ports, M/R(v2) master port and DFS Master port that is to be configured in the Eclipse hadoop plugin view.

Which properties do these ports correspond to in the hadoop configuration files,eg, yarn-site.xml.

Thanks.

Re:Re:Re: Eclipse plugin for Hadoop2.5.2

Posted by Todd <bi...@163.com>.
I figured out that the default is 50020. Thank Ted.

At 2014-12-09 23:06:37, "Todd" <bi...@163.com> wrote:

I paste the Image below for what I mean, there are two ports out there (M/R(v2)Master) and DFS Master.
Wonder to know where these two ports come from.

At 2014-12-09 22:59:17, "Ted Yu" <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:

bq. M/R(v2) master port
Did you mean port for resourcemanager ?

Take a look at ./hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-common/src/main/resources/yarn-default.xml where you can find:
yarn.resourcemanager.bind-host

yarn.nodemanager.bind-host

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.