Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Marcel Heijmans <ma...@mnemonics.nl> on 2004/02/18 18:00:27 UTC

SAXParseException : Unexpected non-whitespace characters

Hi,

During unmarshalling I get an "Unexpected non-whitespace characters:
'2.10739'"
Somehow the SAXParser didn't expect the Rate value.

My XSD (part) looks like this:

<xsd:complexType name="Curve">
 <xsd:sequence>
  <xsd:element name="Rate" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded">
   <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:simpleContent>
     <xsd:extension base="xsd:decimal">
      <xsd:attribute name="maturity" type="xsd:string" use="required"/>
     </xsd:extension>
    </xsd:simpleContent>
   </xsd:complexType>
  </xsd:element>
 </xsd:sequence>
 <xsd:attribute name="date" type="Date" use="required"/>
 <xsd:attribute name="currency" type="xsd:string" use="required"/>
 <xsd:attribute name="marketDataType" type="xsd:string" use="required"/>
 <xsd:attribute name="curveType" type="xsd:string" use="required"/>
</xsd:complexType>

My XML (part) looks like this:

<ZeroCurve date="20030904" currency="EUR" marketDataType="IR_ZERO_RATE"
curveType="SWAP">
 <Rate maturity="1D">2.10739</Rate>
 <Rate maturity="1W">2.11352</Rate>
 <Rate maturity="1M">2.12076</Rate>
</ZeroCurve>

Re: SAXParseException : Unexpected non-whitespace characters

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@ispsoft.de>.
Marcel Heijmans wrote:

> During unmarshalling I get an "Unexpected non-whitespace characters:
> '2.10739'"
> Somehow the SAXParser didn't expect the Rate value.

Are you using version 0.2 or the CVS version? I would assume
that this problem should be fixed in the CVS version after
05-Jan-2004.

Jochen