Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Vishal Sinha <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/25 06:30:08 UTC

Combined query over different dataset and interlinking btween dataset

Hi,

I have created two Datasets using Jena.
Each Datasets having two or three models.

Lets say triples in Dataset1 are:
x1 y1 z1.
x2 y2 z2.
x3 y3 z3.
x4 y4 z4.
x5 y5 z5.
x6 y6 z6.

Lets say triples in Dataset2 are:
x11 y11 z11.
x21 y22 z22.
x33 y33 z33.
x44 y44 z44.
x55 y55 z55.
x66 y66 z66.

My questions:
- How can I make combined query on these two data-sets, or lets say multiple datasets using Jena ?
- How can I state that 'y22' in Dataset2 is actually same as 'y5' in Dataset1 ? Where should I keep this information?

Thanks,

Vishal

Re: Combined query over different dataset and interlinking btween dataset

Posted by Vishal Sinha <vi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vishal Sinha <vi...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.