Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by andy <an...@hazlorealidad.com> on 2006/04/19 16:02:33 UTC

[Fwd: RE: How to reject hoax messages]

Please can somebody help

I sent a message a few days ago and am still confused,

Basically the problem seems to be that xyz@spam.com sends a message to
user@localhost forging it as if it were from webmaster@localhost

I dont really understand the processing pipeline and maillets.

Please can somebody tell me how to stop this happening.

Thanks in advance

Andy Bailey

www.hazlorealidad.com

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
It might be worth investigating SPam assassin for this, there is a
spam assassin mailet somewhere, perhaps someone on this list can
remind us where to get it from.

Posted by BJ <bj...@free-man.com>.
here is the scenario