Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/09/03 16:30:58 UTC

Re: How to get HTML source code from a wicket page

* oliver.henlich:

> Hi Jean-Baptiste, just wondering if you got a chance to look at this?

Hi Oliver,

I have identified the bug thanks to your stacktrace, and it would
be great if you could file an issue on JIRA.

Something like: ExceptionErrorPage only works with WebResponse

Thanks in advance,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: How to get HTML source code from a wicket page

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
* Oliver Henlich:

> Here is the jira entry

This is fixed now, please take the latest snapshot of Wicket core,
and try again.  If there is still a problem, please reopen the
issue.

Cheers,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: How to get HTML source code from a wicket page

Posted by Oliver Henlich <ol...@mangospice.com>.
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Thanks for the response.

Here is the jira entry