Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Lucky Stoller <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/20 17:10:04 UTC

32 bit projects already in my compute

I’m told the new Apple OS, Mojave, is a 64 bit system and I will lose access to my 32 bit projects on OpenOffice, among which are several projects into which I’ve put hundreds of hours. How can I access these documents after switching to the new OS?

Re: 32 bit projects already in my compute

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.
You will not loose any of them. Download the latest version of Apache
Open Office.org 4.1.7. It is 64 bit. You will probably run into a
problem with Apple's Gatekeeper which is very strict as to what programs
are installed on the system. There are instructions on the internet
which describes how to authorize installing Apache OpenOffice.

Dam