Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/07 00:53:41 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Deprecate cordova-wp8

Sent a PR adding a deprecation notice. When users try to cordova platform
add, they will see a warning telling them wp8 has been deprecated and to
use windows instead. The platform will still add for now. We can wait 6
months before removing support for it.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/362/files