Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Richard Schottdorf <sc...@screenwave.de> on 2005/11/24 16:11:20 UTC

Using Multiple Stylesheets for the Same Content

Hi,

I used Sol's instructions of Using Multiple Stylesheets for the Same Content

As soon as I am done with my changes for the authoring mode I will get the
following error:
The reference to entity "xsl" must end with the ';' delimiter.
In live mode I get a blank page.

I am using lenya 1.2.4 with jetty on linux.

Someone any suggestions?

Greetings
Richard

Re: Using Multiple Stylesheets for the Same Content

Posted by so...@gmail.com.
On 11/24/05, Richard Schottdorf <sc...@screenwave.de> wrote:
> Ahoy Sol,
> I just tested your suggestions and came to the following solution:
> The correct way would be:
> {$root}/{$url}
>
> Thanx and greetings
> Richard

Thank you.  I updated the instructions.

solprovider

AW: Using Multiple Stylesheets for the Same Content

Posted by Richard Schottdorf <sc...@screenwave.de>.
Hi Sol,

now I get the next error:

No pipeline matched request:
uri-parameter/sattler/doctype/live/Unternehmen/Unternehmen/Wegbeschreibung.h
tml

Greetings
Richard

Posted by Richard Schottdorf <sc...@screenwave.de>.
And again,

No pipeline matched request:
uri-parameter/sattler/doctype/live/Aktuelles/Aktuelles/Messearchiv.html

this only happens when I try to use the link from a submenupage!

Greetings Richard