Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Chantilly Muyaya <lu...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/01 07:56:05 UTC

Cashier Transactions

Hello Dear All,

After many research I can't found the Mysql table where the cashier
Transactions are store.

Anybody as idea?

Regards

Re: Cashier Transactions

Posted by Chantilly Muyaya <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

I think I got an idea for the report I need to create.

Thanks for the interest.

Re: Cashier Transactions

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chantilly -Right.

wrote:

> Hello James,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
> I'm Chantilly Muyaya From Democratic Republic of Congo.
>
> I learned about Fineract since 2017 and is at 2022 that I decided to
> integrated it  in the product portfolio of my fintech. Is since March that
> I'm on the devlist
>
> My question about the cashier Transactions, is because I would like to
> create a penthao report where staff could request the database to got the
> balance and transactions (cash in, cash out, allocation and settlement) for
> each cashier/teller for control.
>
> To resolve the problem I'm trying to create a procedure for that.
>
> Regards
>

> Le jeu. 1 sept. 2022 à 17:32, James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hi Chantilly
>>
>> Good to have you join the listserv.  I see you first posted in August
>> this year, correct?
>>
>> What is your interest in the project? Can you introduce yourself a bit?
>>
>> Specifically, why do you want access to a single table?  Fineract is a
>> complex banking application, where transactions are handled through various
>> relational database tables.
>> You wouldn't go to the database tables unless you are developing entirely
>> new structures of database calls.
>>
>> If you have a user requirement, the practice is to discuss on list and
>> see if there is already support.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> - James
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 1:13 AM Chantilly Muyaya <lu...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Bharath,
>>>
>>> Thanks for your answer.
>>> In 'm_cashier_transactions' I can Found only a settle transactions and
>>> not cash-in or cash-out.
>>> 'm_tellers' store just tellers list
>>>
>>> Regards

Sent from Gmail Mobile