Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2001/07/05 16:00:22 UTC

Re: the build process !!/invalid package declarations

Hey no problems i unmounted the filesystem anyway . The JoinStruts(
joinstruts.jar & business.jar) is part of open - source MVC implementation see
- www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/
j-struts/.

Very good source of material and tutorail etc.Thus back to my problem i
redeployed all the neccessary files for the taglib's joinstruts and business
and all's well except in the classes files again i have got invalid package
declarations!!.

This is my classpath C:\jakarat-tomcat-3.2.2\webapps\bbnpa (filesystem)
My work project which fortunately are jsp & database access are ok except for
a problem with sql insert tag
<sql:escapeSql><%=request.getParameter("")%></sql:escapeSql>
On checking my PostgreSql relation/table there are null values instead of
valid data.
So what the hell is going on i don't really like start again as i have
migrated all the html & resources to .jsp and trying to add the dynamic
elements i.e awaitng to transform the planning application form(submit form)
from html to a bean.

Cheers had a good cry then :^}

--
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park
Authority. This message is intended for the addressee(s) only
and is sent in confidence; if you receive it in error, please can you
let us know (at it@breconbeacons.org) and then destroy all copies.
Nid yw'r farn a fynegir gan anfonwr y neges hon o anghenraid yn
adlewyrchu barn Awdurdod Parc Cenedlaethol Bannau Brycheiniog.
Neges yw hon a fwriadwyd ar gyfer y derbynnydd/derbynyddion
yn unig ac fe'i hanfonir yn gyfrinachol; os ydych yn ei dderbyn
mewn camgymeriad, a fyddech gystal â rhoi gwybod i
ni (yn it@breconbeacons.org) ac yna dilëwch bob copi.