Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> on 2006/04/11 19:38:08 UTC

[action2] JIRA milestones

With our tickets migrated to the new Apache JIRA, we need to determine the best approach to change the versions to match
Action 2.  For example, what is milestone 2.3 should be version 1.0.  How should we deal with old milestones?

The only solution I can see is to remove all tickets and milestones except 2.3, then rename 2.3 as 1.0.  Any other ideas?

Don

Re: [action2] JIRA milestones

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
Agreed, go ahead and make the changes.  I made you an admin in JIRA.  Also, remove the other OS projects, including
XWork, since we won't be migrating that over any time soon, and if/when we do, all the tickets will be out of date.

Don

Re: [action2] JIRA milestones

Posted by Rainer Hermanns <he...@aixcept.de>.
Don,

I would prefix the old releases with WW and start the new releases
with a numbering scheme only.
So old releases will be archived properly and we do not loose the
history.

Rainer

On Apr 11, 2006, at 19:38 , Don Brown wrote:

> With our tickets migrated to the new Apache JIRA, we need to
> determine the best approach to change the versions to match Action
> 2.  For example, what is milestone 2.3 should be version 1.0.  How
> should we deal with old milestones?
>
> The only solution I can see is to remove all tickets and milestones
> except 2.3, then rename 2.3 as 1.0.  Any other ideas?
>
> Don

Rainer Hermanns
aixcept
Neupforte 16