Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2007/11/14 22:17:58 UTC

10.3.2 release. Not much time left

Just a  reminder that you have until 5pm, PST, November 25 to checkin
fixes for the 10.3.2 release.
We have 50 fixes so far:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&fixfor=12312671&fixfor=12312670&resolution=1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

Contributors so far are:
Mamta A Satoor, Kathey Marsden, Laura Stewart, John H. Embretsen, Kim
Haase,  Knut Anders Hatlen, Øystein Grøvlen,  Myrna van Lunteren, A. B.,
Dag H Wanvik, Bryan Pendleton, Kristian Waagan, Jørgen Løland

Thanks all for your great work. Bug fixing ideas at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&type=1&pid=10594&status=1&status=3&status=4&component=11407&component=11409&component=11690&component=11410&component=11709&component=11411&component=11415&component=11408&component=11412&component=11414&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates

Thanks

Kathey

Re: 10.3.2 release. Not much time left

Posted by Henri van de Scheur <He...@Sun.COM>.
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> Kathey Marsden wrote:
>> Just a  reminder that you have until 5pm, PST, November 25 to checkin
>> fixes for the 10.3.2 release.
>
> FYI I ran the junit tests using the latest version of 10.3 (from the
> branch) but taking derbyTesting.jar from the 10.3.1.4 release. I saw a
> number of failures (at least six I think). That potentially means a
> number of regressions, though it could be test issues, I know one
> (AutoloadTest) is a failure that existed at the time 10.3.1.4 was
> released.
>
> I'll re-run the same test and this time save the results to see if
> they are issues that should be investigated.
>
> Dan.
Just FYI: I also run a daily test on the 10.3 branch, but as far as I
can see this looks quite good: see 'Daily' under ' 10.3 Branch' at
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/
But then everything is taken from the branch.

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: 10.3.2 release. Not much time left

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.