Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2012/05/07 02:03:03 UTC

file session.ser

Hey,

for what is the named file? Cause by a server crash (loop implementation by
myself :) ) this file size raised to over 4GB...is it kind of log file?

Can I maybe delete it, cause it is to much data for my cvs :)

Kindy

Robert

Re: file session.ser

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
Looks like you configured persistance across restarts:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/manager.htm

Re: file session.ser

Posted by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de>.
I see thanks. I realised, that tomcat deletes this file on startup...so
problem solved :)

thanks!

Robert G. wrote