Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bret Kumler <bk...@goldengate.com> on 2006/08/03 00:55:43 UTC

one more question

If I create a Handler to access the SOAP info, like the one in the users
guide (LogHandler), does it have to be deployed in a server?

I'm only use the client to invoke a remote server, which isn't an axis2
server.

I'm not clear on it; I know I need to create a Module class and Handler
class.

Place it in module.xml

Does the module.xml go in the classpath?

And if I do create this handler, how do I access the data in the
handler?

Sorry, I'm very new to this.

Thanks for ur help

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain private, confidential, proprietary or privileged material of GoldenGate Software, Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message.  Any review, copying or distribution or other use of this e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message, please contact GoldenGate Software, Inc. (415-777-0200) immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail message and any copies of this e-mail message and all attachments, if any.

Re: one more question

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
pls have a look at following article , that may solve your problems

http://www.developer.com/open/article.php/3557741

Bret Kumler wrote:

>If I create a Handler to access the SOAP info, like the one in the users
>guide (LogHandler), does it have to be deployed in a server?
>
>I'm only use the client to invoke a remote server, which isn't an axis2
>server.
>
>I'm not clear on it; I know I need to create a Module class and Handler
>class.
>
>Place it in module.xml
>
>Does the module.xml go in the classpath?
>
>And if I do create this handler, how do I access the data in the
>handler?
>
>Sorry, I'm very new to this.
>
>Thanks for ur help
>

>This e-mail message and any attachments may contain private, confidential, proprietary or privileged material of GoldenGate Software, Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message.  Any review, copying or distribution or other use of this e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message, please contact GoldenGate Software, Inc. (415-777-0200) immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail message and any copies of this e-mail message and all attachments, if any.

Deepal
~Future is Open~