Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "garyduanecox@gmail.com" <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/30 04:39:15 UTC

Fwd: Posting a topic to open office writer forum

Gary Cox
+34 634316374 (and whatsapp)
www.garysgoingmyway.com -- customized tour design in English and Russian
see also ´ZED RISING: Genomic dominance and the culture of  equality
(Amazon 2019)

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
Please see the reply to your postt in the forum -
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=100585#p484175

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> <ma...@openoffice.apache.org>-
replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

On 30/12/19 3:09 pm, garyduanecox@gmail.com wrote:
> Gary Cox
> +34 634316374 (and whatsapp)
> www.garysgoingmyway.com -- customized tour design in English and Russian
> see also ´ZED RISING: Genomic dominance and the culture of  equality
> (Amazon 2019)

Cheers
--
David Robley

People in the passing lane that don't pass will be shot.