Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by donald yang <do...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/27 11:57:13 UTC

AXIS2-1.2RC1 still not fully support XML schema

When I develop a POJO web service, AXIS2-1.2RC1 sill can not map some java
data types[1] to corresponding XML data type and serialize/deserialize them.
I have log this bug in AXIS2-2253. As Dim said, this will be solved in
AXIS1.2. May I know if this will be solved in the axis2-1.2 final release?

best regards
donald

[1] java data types that AXIS2-1.2RC1 can not deal with
java.math.BigDecimal;
java.math.BigInteger;
javax.xml.namespace.QName;
org.apache.axis.types.Day;
org.apache.axis.types.Duration;
org.apache.axis.types.Month;
org.apache.axis.types.MonthDay;
org.apache.axis.types.NegativeInteger;
org.apache.axis.types.NonNegativeInteger;
org.apache.axis.types.NonPositiveInteger;
org.apache.axis.types.PositiveInteger;
org.apache.axis.types.Time;
org.apache.axis.types.UnsignedByte;
org.apache.axis.types.UnsignedInt;