Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/07/29 15:19:14 UTC

Towards ServiceMix 4.4.0

Hi all,

Now that Camel 2.8.0 has been released, we can prepare the new
ServiceMix version.

I propose that I release (in this order):

Step 0 (start in a couple of minutes):
  - Release ServiceMix Bundles

Step 1:
  - ServiceMix Utils 1.5.0
  - ServiceMix Components 2011.02
  - ServiceMix NMR 1.5.0
  - ServiceMix 4.4.0 (with the current distributions)
    To summarize, this ServiceMix version will use Karaf 2.2.2, CXF
2.4.1, Camel 2.8.0, ActiveMQ 5.5.0

Step 2:
  - ServiceMix 3.4
    It's the latest ServiceMix 3 version including Components 2011.02.
After we switch this branch in EndOfLife mode

Step 3:
  - ServiceMix 4.5
    It's basically the same as ServiceMix 4.4.0 but including SMX4-885,
SMX4-885 aka the "new" distributions with:
    servicemix-4.5.[tar.gz|zip]
    servicemix-4.5-jbi.[tar.gz|zip]
    servicemix-4.5-jbi-full.[tar.gz|zip]

What do you think ?

If all are OK, I will start to work on it.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré