Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Lou Amodeo <lo...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/30 15:26:28 UTC

JMS Binding status and samples?

Can someone tell me if there is any samples or other information available
for using the JMS binding?  Is the JMS binding functional at this point.
Thanks

Re: JMS Binding status and samples?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
The JMS binding and sample can be found here :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/extensions/jms/

As for current status, I think Ant has been more involved with that binding
and can probably give you more info.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende