Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by 王国栋 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/17 11:19:53 UTC

Re: Graceful termination of kafka broker after draining all the data consumed

Hi Jun,

If we use high level producer based on zookeeper, how can we decommission a
broker without message loss?

Since we want to partition the log with IP,  if all the brokers use the
same vip, we can not use the customized partition strategy.

Thanks.

--
Guodong Wang
王国栋

Re: Graceful termination of kafka broker after draining all the data consumed

Posted by 王国栋 <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jun. I will check more info about 0.8

--
Guodong Wang
王国栋

Re: Graceful termination of kafka broker after draining all the data consumed

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.