Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Cypher ! <cy...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/19 00:19:50 UTC

subscribing to this list

Hi

So I wrote a few emails earlier trying to get the correct email addresses to subscribe or un-subscribe from the list. Just so everyone is clued up, the email address advertised at the bottom does not un-subscribe you and the emails addresses on the Tapestry website to subscribe does not work either. My recent set of emails were sent in desperation as I received no reply from my email last week.

So to Paul Cantrell, Robin Ericsson and Andreas Bulling, thank you for your pointless replies. You could have at least answered my question aside from just being rude and then we would all be happy.

I read the Tapestry user community was helpful and very active. You guys above have not reflected that. I am all for open source but not when you have to deal with this madness. Much easier paying for a product and getting proper support.

I wish everybody in this list good luck in the future. Tapestry is a fantastic product and I hope it strives on.

Regards

Re: subscribing to this list

Posted by Andreas Bulling <sp...@phoenix.hadiko.de>.
Hi,

| So to Paul Cantrell, Robin Ericsson and Andreas Bulling, thank you for your pointless replies. You could have at least answered my question aside from just being rude and then we would all be happy.

I don't apologize for anything I've written as _you_ have been rude to all people reading
this list by sending the same mail several times and harshly shout for help.
A mailinglist is nothing where you can scream in as loud as you can, expect to get
an answer within 30s and if not demand your rights several times again.

Probably you should read
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

Andreas

Re: subscribing to this list

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: subscribing to this list

Posted by Andreas Bulling <sp...@phoenix.hadiko.de>.
BTW:
Reading the netiquette you will see that it's also not very polite
to not post under your realname...

And to comment on this one:
| I am all for open source but not when you have to deal with this madness. Much easier paying for a product and getting proper support.

I'm quite sure that you wouldn't have got a more polite answer after calling
a support hotline and asking the way you did on this list.

Andreas