Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by William Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> on 2002/12/01 09:10:22 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TRQS87 - patch OM templates to avoid name conflict

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS87>

Type :        Patch
Issue Id :    TRQS87
Reported by: William Glass-Husain
             wglass - (wglass@forio.com)

Details:

Platform: All
Operating system: windows 2000
reserved words.  As Torque creates a private variable for each field, that was
a problem.
I changed the name of this private variable to have "_t" appended
to the end of the field name.  This allows java reserved words (like "class") to be field names.