Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Alex Polvi <po...@cloudkick.com> on 2009/12/10 08:37:53 UTC

[libcloud] Re: We lost our handy subject tag [libcloud] when the list was moved over

This should have a '[libcloud]' prefix on it now!

-Alex

--
co-founder, cloudkick.com
twitter.com/cloudkick

Re: [libcloud] Re: We lost our handy subject tag [libcloud] when the list was moved over

Posted by andy <an...@gmail.com>.
Now that's service.