Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Dekel Tankel <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2010/02/04 03:35:17 UTC

Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) - Feb 17th at Yahoo!

Hi all,

RSVP is open for the next monthly Bay Area Hadoop user group at the Yahoo! Sunnyvale Campus, Wednesday, Feb 17th, 6PM

Registration and Agenda are available here
http://www.meetup.com/hadoop/calendar/12497904/

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Dekel

Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) - March 24th at Yahoo!

Posted by Dekel Tankel <de...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi all,

RSVP is open for the next monthly Bay Area Hadoop user group at the Yahoo! Sunnyvale Campus, Wednesday, March 24th, 6PM

Please note that due to the growing demand we are moving the meeting location to a larger facility *Building C, Second Floor, Classroom 5*
(It's in the same campus, just cross the street and walk pass building D to Building C)

Registration and Agenda are available here
http://www.meetup.com/hadoop/calendar/12710846/