Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/03/01 15:21:34 UTC

Re: Error running the cocoon war file on Tomcat 4.0.4

Hello Shainal,

 > Is it possible that Tomcat is using some other JDK version, or JVM ?

you or your admin should know, under which JDK your Tomcat is running.
At least it seems to be an older one than the one used for the build
process.

 > Please help if you know what the problem is.

Yes, it's the incompatibility between two JDK versions. Compiling with
1.4 and running with 1.3 will cause such an error.

Joerg