Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by Chernyshev Alex <ch...@a-dos.com> on 2003/11/21 08:58:24 UTC

no suitable installation target ( perl 5.8.1 )

 Error : no suitable  installation target found for package  XML-Xerces
 Xerces - binary for windows
  Perl 5.8.1 Win XP

--
regards
Alex Chernyshev

no suitable installation target ( perl 5.8.1 )

Posted by Chernyshev Alex <ch...@a-dos.com>.
 to eliminate "no suitable  installation target ..."
 for Perl 5.8.1 in XML-Xerces.ppt change :
  <ARCHITECTURE NAME="MSWin32-x86-multi-thread" />
 	to :
 <ARCHITECTURE NAME="MSWin32-x86-multi-thread-5.8" />

--
regards
Alex Chernyshev

Re: no suitable installation target ( perl 5.8.1 )

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
Hi Alex,

Great! Glad to hear it's working. Please let the list know how well it
works for you.

Cheers,
jas.

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.