Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Yonder <zy...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/12/12 08:08:31 UTC

Does OCM suppport lifecycle callback?

nt:unstructured allows any number of properties with any names. but
with OCM, we can only set  predefined properties on a jcr node. It's
not flexible sometime. for example, a CmsObject may have some optional
properties then user can place owner information or something else. Maybe  we can add a callback feature in ObjectConverterImpl that allows some
annotated methods in an ocm object will be callback during saving or
retrieving the object

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/

Re: Does OCM suppport lifecycle callback?

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
 This kind of features is not yet supported but there is a plan to do it.
we should start a Jira issue to find a good solution for this kind of
problem.

br,
Christophe