Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Matteo Redaelli <ma...@libero.it> on 2009/01/31 09:28:39 UTC

Re: howto expose a route via ws in a spring file without writing java code?

Yes, thanks!

But I think it would be very nice and powerful for Camel to be able to
expose a route as a webservice without java coding ... with only spring xml,

Can smx do it? a cxf/http bc component that call an internal camel jbi
component?

thanks
matteo

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

AFAIK, cxf/http bc just wrap a message stream with a JBI message
envelop, the message's marshaling and unmarshaling work will be done by
cxf se.

For the bc part, it doesn't care about the SEI (service endpoint
interface) which holds the xml and java object instance mapping information.

In Camel you can configure the CXF endpoint with Spring xml, but you
need to use WSDL2Java to generate the SEI or you already have the SEI.

Willem