Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ylan Segal <yl...@digiworks.tv> on 2001/10/17 18:47:08 UTC

How to work around jk_nt_service bug,

Hi guys,

I am experiencing the porblem mentioned in the docs with jdk 1.3.1 using
jk_nt_service where tomcat stops (3.2.3) if the user logs out.

I can't roll back to jdk 1.2 because I need classes in 1.3.1. How can I work
around this?

All this is running on windows 2000/ IIS 5. Would it help if I set up tomcat
as in-process?

Thanks for your help.

Ylan Segal.

RE: How to work around jk_nt_service bug,

Posted by Ylan Segal <yl...@digiworks.tv>.
Thanks for the response.. but that did not work.
The problem is that the service is not failing, just it is being stopped on
logout of the user (with administrator user).
I also tried the -Xrs in the wrapper.properties as suggested in another
thread in the list, but with no luck.

Anyone has any other ideas?

Thanks.