Posted to user@storm.apache.org by applyhhj <ap...@163.com> on 2016/05/06 11:11:32 UTC

Is it possible to install storm on embedded devices

Hi!
    Is it possible to install storm on embedded devices, such as mobile phone or arm based devices? If not, is there any streaming processing framework specially designed for embedded devices? Thank you very much!

2016-05-06

hhj

Re: Re: Is it possible to install storm on embedded devices

Posted by applyhhj <ap...@163.com>.
Ok! That is great, thank you!

2016-05-06

applyhhj

Posted by Mike Keen <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by applyhhj <ap...@163.com>.
That is good. We are trying to explore the possibility to process data locally but we will find other methods if this approach is not feasible. Thank you very much for your advice!

2016-05-06

applyhhj

Posted by Andrew Xor <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,