Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by x d <dx...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/25 04:57:37 UTC

how to create a web store.

I am a beginner to ofbiz.
I checked out  code from SVN and installed as product,now i try to create a
web store.
First i created a catalog the name is test;
Second i make a type whose name is fruit;
The third i create a product whose name is apple;
Then i create a store, The name of store is fruit store;
And last i set a web for this store,and for this web the address is my own
machine IP and the port is 82.
when all has been done,I navigate browse to http://localhost:82.but nothing
happen.
Any one can tell me what's wrong ?
Or give me some manuel like brochures about how to create a web
store(detailed steps).

Thanks.

Re: how to create a web store.

Posted by x d <dx...@gmail.com>.
2007/6/25, David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>:

> Check out the docs:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Index
>
> Especially this one:
>

> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide
>
> and this one:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide
>
> -David
>

> x d wrote:
> > I am a beginner to ofbiz.
> > I checked out  code from SVN and installed as product,now i try to
> create a
> > web store.
> > First i created a catalog the name is test;
> > Second i make a type whose name is fruit;
> > The third i create a product whose name is apple;
> > Then i create a store, The name of store is fruit store;
> > And last i set a web for this store,and for this web the address is my
> own
> > machine IP and the port is 82.
> > when all has been done,I navigate browse to http://localhost:82.butnothing
> > happen.
> > Any one can tell me what's wrong ?
> > Or give me some manuel like brochures about how to create a web
> > store(detailed steps).
> >
> > Thanks.

I know i have install ofbiz as product successfully ,but i do't know how to
use it to create a web store of mine.
Thanks,

Re: how to create a web store.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.