Posted to user@spark.apache.org by andy petrella <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/14 14:21:12 UTC

[Spark 2.0.0] Structured Stream on Kafka

Heya folks,

Just wondering if there are some doc regarding using kafka directly from
the reader.stream?
Has it been integrated already (I mean the source)?

Sorry if the answer is RTFM (but then I'd appreciate a pointer anyway^^)

thanks,
cheers
andy
--
andy

Re: [Spark 2.0.0] Structured Stream on Kafka

Posted by Chris Fregly <ch...@fregly.com>.
+1 vote, +1 watch

this would be huge.

--
*Chris Fregly*
Research Scientist @ PipelineIO

Re: [Spark 2.0.0] Structured Stream on Kafka

Posted by andy petrella <an...@gmail.com>.
kool, voted and watched!

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.