Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Florian Hussonnois <fh...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/22 10:36:06 UTC

How to check if a local topology is ready ?

Hi guys,

For testing purpose, I deploy my topology with the LocalCluster.
I would to know if there is a way to check when the topology is ready ?

I try to use the method getTopologyInfo("topology_name") on my LocalCluster
instance but it always throws NotAliveException?

Thank you in advance

--
Florian HUSSONNOIS

RE: How to check if a local topology is ready ?