Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 12:12:09 UTC

[m2] findbugs xml parser

Hi,

for my dashboard-maven-plugin, i want to parse the xml result file of
findbugs.

Does anyone know if exist a parser in the API to retreive all objects
structure without to parse the file as a simple xml file ?

the findbugs-maven-plugin generate xml file in wrong format .

it generates messages as "Error analyzing public void <init>" where init is
a method and do a parseException.

Does anyone know to correct that ?

Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
ok we keep in touch for the next week.

i'm also working on database support for my dashboard plugin and i'm very
interested by this

Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser

Posted by Garvin LeClaire <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser

Posted by Garvin LeClaire <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
any news ?

Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
i used the findbugs-maven-plugin in 1.0.0.

i have uploaded my findbugs xml result file.

http://www.nabble.com/file/7482/findbugs.xml findbugs.xml

but it will be great if findbugs (not the maven plugin ) can read his own
analysis result file and that we can
navigate in with the findbugs API

Re: [m2] findbugs xml parser

Posted by Garvin LeClaire <ga...@gmail.com>.