Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Dren Butković <dr...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/01 07:03:18 UTC

REST API TIMESTAMP

Hi,

I have upgraded Ignite 2.7.6 on Java 8 to Ignite 2.13 on Java 11.
In the REST API response the timestamp format has changed.
Locale and all other ENV variables on the host are equal.

Is there a possibility to define the format of the timestamp output in the
Ignite configuration?

Best regards

Dren Butković

Re: REST API TIMESTAMP

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I'll just duplicate the answer from
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73703680/apache-ignite-rest-api-timestamp-format
(Thanks to Igor Belyakov!)

The issue is related to the default locale provider change in the Java 9+,
see JEP 252 <https://openjdk.org/jeps/252>.

As a workaround, you can set the next option to enable behavior compatible
with Java 8: -Djava.locale.providers=COMPAT
Thanks,
S.

Re: REST API TIMESTAMP

Posted by Dren Butković <dr...@gmail.com>.