Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/31 10:17:11 UTC

Page to Track Documentation update for MINA 2.0

Folks,

I have created a page to track Documentation update for 2.0 RC1

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/MINA+2.0+Documentation+TODO

Have listed all the pages (excluding a few which gets updated like
Downloads etc)

 Pages with ? needs attention. Once we remove all ?, we can pick pages
and start updating and mark them as done once
done. Have added a remarks column, where we can put additional
information like what needs to be updated
or your name if you are updating the same.

The first priority shall be to remove all the "?" and then the
documentation update.

Please take a while and help remove all the "?"

Once done with Documentation update, Plan to reuse the information to
create a Site map to have all pages linked from Home page.

thanks
ashish

Re: Page to Track Documentation update for MINA 2.0

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Ashish wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have created a page to track Documentation update for 2.0 RC1

Thanks ! That's just what we needed !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com