Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by HART <ha...@live.com> on 2011/01/18 16:47:10 UTC

Re: Shared Library Problems

I was able to resolve this problem by using OSGi when deploying the bundle.

Re: Shared Library Problems

Posted by gumba <an...@gmail.com>.
hi I need your help, I have to integrate activiti and servicemix-camel in my
project, I got this example from Servicemix 4.3.0 examples folder, when I
had the camelBehaviour I got the following error:

org.activiti.camel.CamelBehaviour in classloader
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@7b3bf06d

I added the <classpath/> as below then it says:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No such shared library:
osgi:camel-core-1.4.0

My Camel-context.xml file

<bean id="camel" class="org.activiti.camel.CamelBehaviour">
  		<classpath>
   			<library>osgi:camel-core-2.6.0</library>
		</classpath>
    	<constructor-arg index="0">
      		<list>
        		<bean class="org.activiti.camel.SimpleContextProvider">
          			<constructor-arg index="0" value="helloCamelProcess" />
          			<constructor-arg index="1" ref="camelProcess" />
        		</bean>
      		</list>
    	</constructor-arg>
  	</bean>

      <camelContext id="camelProcess"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
            <route>
          <from
uri="jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/bridge/pipeline/endpoint"/>
              <to uri="xslt:bridge.xslt"/>
              <to uri="log:org.apache.servicemix.example?level=INFO"/>
uri="jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/bridge/jms/endpoint"/>
            </route>
      </camelContext>

My Camel-SU pom.xml

  <properties>
        <componentName>servicemix-camel</componentName>
    </properties>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>jbi-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

    <repositories>
		<repository>
			<id>nexus</id>
			<url>http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/groups/public</url>
		</repository>
		<repository>
			<id>Activiti</id>
			<url>http://maven.alfresco.com/nexus/content/repositories/activiti</url>
		</repository>
	</repositories>

	<dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.activiti</groupId>
			<artifactId>activiti-camel</artifactId>
			<version>5.9</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
			<artifactId>servicemix-camel</artifactId>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
			<artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
			<version>1.4.0</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
                <groupId>org.activiti</groupId>
                <artifactId>activiti-osgi</artifactId>
                <version>5.9</version>
            </dependency>

            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.activiti</groupId>
                <artifactId>activiti-engine</artifactId>
                <version>5.9</version>
            </dependency>
	</dependencies>

What am I doing wrong? I am new with maven so please be as clear as possible
with the answers.

-----
Gumba