Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jesse Pangburn <Je...@infor.com> on 2014/01/07 02:44:04 UTC

HTTP GET bypasses XML schema validation on SOAP Provider

Hi,
I have a SOAP Provider service and am using XML Schema validation to successfully filter all junk messages that don't match my WSDL except for one: HTTP GET requests.  If someone uses their Browser to test if my service is up, I get a blank request into my service where I am expecting only SOAP.

Shouldn't schema validation fail a blank message like from an HTTP GET?

Thanks,
Jesse