Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Giovanni Aiello <gi...@eng.it> on 2008/01/28 18:05:25 UTC

How to initialize Consumer Resources and Router at startup

Hi all,
is it possible to initialise at startup Resources and the Router described within the muse.xml file related to a Consumer?
I'd like to view on my console, at startup of the application server, similar info to the followings:

28-gen-2008 18.00.28 org.apache.muse.core.SimpleResource initialize

INFO: [ID = 'ResourceInitialized'] The resource at 'consumer' has been initialized.

28-gen-2008 18.00.28 org.apache.muse.core.routing.SimpleResourceRouter initialize

INFO: [ID = 'RouterIsInitialized'] The resource router has been initialized.

Thanks

Regards

Giovanni

RE: How to initialize Consumer Resources and Router at startup

Posted by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com>.
Hi,
Muse initializes itself only when the first request is received by the
servlet, not when the application starts up.  The reason can be found
here:

http://marc.info/?l=muse-user&m=117224021228186&w=2

Hope this helps:)
-Vinh