Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Manuel <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2017/12/04 12:00:20 UTC

Re: Floating Rate Loan Setup Error

Dear Santosh,
It seems the field to enter the differential rate is missing. I am not sure if it's a version difference but compare the two screenshots attached and let me know if that is the issue. From one of the images, you could see a field provided to enter Differential Rate but on the version I am using, there is no such field during loan account creation. The picture with the differential rate is on the this Mifos X wiki page.

Thank you.
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 1:53:07 PM GMT+4, Manuel <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

  Yeah the problem is not creating the loan product. The problem arises when you want to create an instance of the loan product. I created a loan account based on the loan product you created and I still get the same error. Even though the differential rate has been specified in the loan product it still asks to add it when creating the loan account but there is no field in the loan account that expects this value. The link to the loan account is found below.
https://demo.openmf.org/#/newclientloanaccount/3638
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 1:19:44 PM GMT+4, Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

 ​I am able to edit and add interest rates for floating here.
https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanproduct/533
Can  you reproduce your  issue in same link?​
On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Manuel <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Yes. This a new loan product.

    On Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 1:00:08 PM GMT+4, Santosh Math <santosh@confluxtechnologies. com> wrote:

 In Edit loan product , floating rate is not appearing as shown in attached screenshot. I think it's an  issue. did you try with new loan product?
On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Manuel <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hello Santosh,
Thanks for your reply.
However, I still have the error even if I add tranche. The screenshot was just to replicate the error. I have attached another screenshot with the tranche details added.

    On Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 11:31:38 AM GMT+4, Santosh Math <santosh@confluxtechnologies. com> wrote:

 ​Hi Manuel,
The error may  not be related to this  but by screenshot you attached, I observed that the  loan product is multi-tranche and you  didn't provide tranche details. Please check by providing it.
.Santosh
On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Manuel <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello all,
I am unable to set up a loan account for a loan product I have setup. The loan has floating rates enabled with Differential Rates and Base Rate configured in the product. However, I get the error "Interest Rate Differential for this loan should be provided" but there is no field to enter the rate as well.
I have attached screenshots for context.
Thank you for your help.