Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by sm...@wipro.com on 2007/05/24 14:46:44 UTC

Savan Bug

Hi

Is there any bug in Savan that if we engage savan module in services.xml
addressing module will not be engaged?

I have serviceClient.engageModule(new QName ("addressing")) in my client
program.

I attached the configuration files?

Thanks And Regards

Smitha Aldrin

www.wipro.com

RE: Savan Bug

Posted by sm...@wipro.com.
Hi Chamikara

I tried many times with the samples.I did as per the readme
instructions.
But what I observed is there must be a bug either in savan/axis.
If I am using axis2(1.2),it's not configuring savan complaining that
savan-config unable to find(I put the savan-config in the
repository(WEB-INF)) where as the same configuration could configure
savan with axis1.1.
But if I switch to axis1.1 the kernel.jar is missing
EndPointReferenceHelper.

Could you pls see this problem and guide me to right direction?

Thanks And Regards
Smitha Aldrin

I didnt see such a bug. Is there any trace ?
Also can u observer the message exchange using TCPMon and check it out.

Chamikara

On 5/24/07, smitha.aldrin@wipro.com <sm...@wipro.com> wrote:

>  Hi
>

> Is there any bug in Savan that if we engage *savan* module in *
> services.xml addressing* module will not be engaged?
>
> I have serviceClient.engageModule(new QName ("addressing")) in my
client
> program.
>
> I attached the configuration files?
>

> Thanks And Regards
>
> Smitha Aldrin
>

> * *

attachments
> to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)
and

--
Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.

www.wipro.com

RE: Savan Bug

Posted by sm...@wipro.com.
Hi Chamikara

I am getting the following exception at the server
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/axis2/addressing/EndpointReferenceHelper
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/savan/util/CommonUtil

Do we need to put any jars in the lib folder?

Thanks And Regards
Smitha Aldrin

Re: Savan Bug

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.