Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Nick Challoner <ni...@challoner.com> on 2008/02/16 00:08:00 UTC

[JOB] London UK - mod_perl consultant required

Hi...

I'm having trouble at work upgrading an existing mod_perl 1 installation
to mod_perl 2. My predecessor set up the mod_perl 1 installation, so
although I'm ok coding, I don't have the mod_perl
installation/administration experience to upgrade (and no time to learn
it sadly). I'm therefore thinking of hiring a consultant to do this work
for me (London, UK). If you're interested please mail me direct.

TIA...Nick.

--
Nick Challoner
nick@challoner.com