Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sandeep khanzode <sa...@shiftright.ai> on 2021/02/25 06:43:18 UTC

Get JobId and JobManager RPC Address in RichMapFunction executed in TaskManager

Hello,

I am deploying a standalone-job cluster (cluster with a single Job and Task Manager instance instantiated with a —job-classname and —job-id).

I have map/flatmap/process functions being executed in the various stream functions in the Taskmanager for which I need access to the Job Id and the JobManager RPC address. How can I get access to these variables? What in-built environment/context/configuration functions exist for this purpose?

I need these two variables for queryable-state.

Thanks

Re: Get JobId and JobManager RPC Address in RichMapFunction executed in TaskManager

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi Sandeep,
thanks for reaching out to the community. Unfortunately, the information
you're looking for is not exposed in a way that you could access it from
within your RichMapFunction. Could you elaborate a bit more on what you're
trying to achieve? Maybe, we can find another solution for your problem.

Best,
Matthias