Posted to dev@drat.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/08/15 19:15:54 UTC

Created chrismattmann/drat again from Apache repo

I  think I’ve scrubbed the repo and cleaned up the Apache bits. For those of
you that expect to still  periodically  contribute to DRAT in my repo it’s here
again.

http://github.com/chrismattmann/drat.git

Thanks for everyone that tried  to make the Apache version of the project a
success and thanks to Apache for  trying to help us out.

Please throw a star/follow if you still care to help out  and if you like DRAT.

Also I am going to scrub the website and get it running at:

http://chrismattmann.github.io/drat/

Will get it done shortly.

Email me at chris.mattmann@gmail.com if you want to  contribute. These
lists will go away eventually  when  the board votes to retire the project I
believe. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Chris