Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> on 2001/02/02 19:41:33 UTC

Re: Problem with esql:getstring to java string

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Neal Criscuolo wrote:

> Found my problem!! The esql code needed a little tinkering with...

you stripped <xsp:expr> from the <esql:get-string> template, didn't you?
is that, in fact, a safe patch? hmm.

- donald

Re: Problem with esql:getstring to java string

Posted by Neal Criscuolo <ne...@wildpear.com>.
No, no I didn't change the <esql:get-string> template. It was my fault, I
didn't check the new esql dtd properly. There were more changes to esql than
I'd bargained for... All is working well now.

Neal