Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by ko...@smd-electronics.de on 2016/12/14 09:46:38 UTC

Export of Comments in Cells of Calc

Hello,
I'm using the export to PDF for a document, which shows differences done in a microprogrammed CPU. The comment is set to the previous value
So far everthing is fine but the default setting of a comment in the PDF Reader dissatisfy my expectations.
The popup overlay icon is shown 100% opaque and at an incredibly stupid position (adjacent cell(s)):

In consequence, the contents of the adjacent cell(s) can't be read. But PDF allows to change this:

I'm missing the ability to do this settings within the "Export to PDF" dialog.
My concern would be to have this ability as soon as possible - ok, ok, it's open source, but I'm not able to implement the neccessary changes... :-(

best regards
Hubert Sack

Re: Export of Comments in Cells of Calc

Posted by Dave <no...@tasit.net>.
On 14.12.2016 10:46, kontakt@smd-electronics.de wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using the export to PDF for a document, which shows differences
> done in a microprogrammed CPU. The comment is set to the previous value
> So far everthing is fine but the default setting of a comment in the
> PDF Reader dissatisfy my expectations.
> The popup overlay icon is shown 100% opaque and at an incredibly
> stupid position (adjacent cell(s)):
> In consequence, the contents of the adjacent cell(s) can't be read.
> But PDF allows to change this:
> I'm missing the ability to do this settings within the "Export to PDF"
> dialog.
> My concern would be to have this ability as soon as possible - ok, ok,
> it's open source, but I'm not able to implement the neccessary
> changes... :-(
> **
>
> best regards
> Hubert Sack

Hi Hubert,

A couple of points you should be aware of:

 1. This mailing list server removes images from messages and list
    subscribers will only see a plain text version of you post.
 2. Bug reports and requests for enhancements should submitted to:
    https://bz.apache.org/ooo/

Regards
Dave

never be read.