Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Srinivas Reddy <hb...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/26 07:24:32 UTC

HBase Newbie

Hi All,

I have good experience on Hadoop administration, Pig , Hive and Sqoop.
Interested in learning HBase implementations. Could some one please suggest
any simple use case to start with ( not a java expert though ).

Thanks in Advance !!

Srinivas

Re: HBase Newbie

Posted by Admin Absoftinc <ab...@gmail.com>.
Of course facebook :-)

Re: HBase Newbie

Posted by Srinivas Reddy <hb...@gmail.com>.

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Admin Absoftinc <ab...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Google for "myexadata hbase"
>
> Disclaimer: its my webiste :-)
>

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Srinivas Reddy <hbaselearning@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Thanks Doug.
> >
> > On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Doug Meil <
> doug.meil@explorysmedical.com
> > >wrote:
> >

> > > For a simple use case I'd read the BigTable paper.
> > >
> > > http://research.google.com/archive/bigtable.html

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Srinivas

Srinivas

Re: HBase Newbie

Posted by Admin Absoftinc <ab...@gmail.com>.
Google for "myexadata hbase"

Disclaimer: its my webiste :-)

Re: HBase Newbie

Posted by Srinivas Reddy <hb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Doug.

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>wrote:

> For a simple use case I'd read the BigTable paper.
>
> http://research.google.com/archive/bigtable.html
>

> On 2/26/12 1:24 AM, "Srinivas Reddy" <hb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi All,
> >
> >I have good experience on Hadoop administration, Pig , Hive and Sqoop.
> >Interested in learning HBase implementations. Could some one please
> >suggest
> >any simple use case to start with ( not a java expert though ).
> >
> >Thanks in Advance !!
> >
> >--
> >Regards,
> >Srinivas