Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Daniel Xia <DX...@intcx.com> on 2001/09/12 13:47:23 UTC

Save ant build output to file(s)

I want to save the ant output to a file after running the ant.  I know I can
use "-logfile logfilename", but there will be no output to the screen
anymore.  Can I do both at the same time?  Thanks in advance.

-- Daniel

Re: Save ant build output to file(s)

Posted by Don Taylor <do...@yahoo.com>.
You have to create your own build listener and specify it on the
command line using the -listener option. Check out the BuildListener
interface.

--- Daniel Xia <DX...@intcx.com> wrote:
> I want to save the ant output to a file after running the ant.  I
> know I can
> use "-logfile logfilename", but there will be no output to the screen
> anymore.  Can I do both at the same time?  Thanks in advance.
>
> -- Daniel

=====
Don

http://im.yahoo.com