Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Christiaan <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2010/08/10 17:42:43 UTC

downloads: broken links

The links under "Pre-packaged binaries for SNAPSHOT releases are available in
the snapshot repository at the following locations :"

on http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html

don't work for me.

kind regards,
Christiaan

Re: downloads: broken links

Posted by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com>.
confirmed.

Re: downloads: broken links

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
We're using the Apache Nexus repo for snapshot and release artifacts now
for 1.3.x, 2.0.x and 2.1.x.  You'll have to scroll down the list of
published artifacts to find the most recent one, as we're letting Maven
create timestamped artifacts -

2.1.x -
https://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/

2.0.x -
https://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/2.0.1-SNAPSHOT/

1.3.x -
https://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/

I've updated the Downloads page, but it'll take an hour or two before
the changes are visible.

-Donald